About the Organization
Easy Life Home Care provides high-quality in-home services for the aged and disability sector across Melbourne. Our services are delivered professionally with a compassionate and respectful approach. Easy life home care promotes the individual’s independence and uses the empowerment model. Client satisfaction is paramount to us and our motto is to provide services based on their specific needs.
Your Role Description
As a Disability Support Worker, you will be playing the role of supporting and empowering people with disabilities in their living and/or community environment. We are looking for highly skilled individuals to work with our clients, professionally and compassionately. The job entails working with various shifts as our organisation will provide care for 24 hours according to the requirement of the clients. The job also offers the flexibility of work hours and days according to the suitability of the worker.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience Mandatory Requirements
- First Aid including CPR
- Australian Police check & International Police Check (if applicable)
- Working with Children’s Check
- Current driving license and reliable vehicle
- Good spoken and written English ·
- Proof of working rights in Australia Preferred & visa Requirements
- Manual Handling Certificate ·
- Certificate3/4 in Individualised Support for Disability Services or Aged Care ·
- Person-centered Values including flexibility to work with families in the home environment
- One-year previous Direct Care Experience is preferred and would be shortlisted first ·
- Medication administration assistance ·
- Managing challenging behaviours
- Consent to a DWES check
How to Apply:
- An ideal candidate will be patient and friendly with excellent communication skills and also be able to follow instructions and perform a variety of tasks to help the clients.
- If you have allied experience with disability or providing care or think you have specific skills to offer and are willing to learn on the job and for any related enquiries,
- Please fill application form given below. Alternatively, you can call us on (03) 9720 3005 or email us your resume and cover letter at [email protected] Please note that only candidates who meet our selection criteria will be contacted.